Magic Key- A New Annual Pass Program at the Disneyland Resort!
It's the moment we have all been waiting for: Introducing...the Magic Key Program!
We are so excited about this new program, and very grateful that the prices are similar to what they have been in the past! From monthly payments to blockout dates to the discounts at each tier, we think this is a great new program for Disneyland's most loyal fans.
Here are a few notable details about the Magic Key program:
1) The Imagine Key is only available to SoCal residents only (additionally, monthly payments are only available to California residents)
2) Blockout dates are frequent for the Imagine Key, and decrease as you move up in tiers
3) The Believe Key (the Deluxe pass equivalent) includes 50% off parking!
4) You can reserve multiple days at a time depending on the key you purchase, and you can cancel those reservations "day-of"
5) Due to cancellation of these services, PhotoPass and MaxPass are not included with the Magic Key Program
Similar to the Flex Pass introduced in 2018, all keys will require park reservations before your Disney day. This will be necessary for the foreseeable future to monitor crowds at the resort.
The best part? The keys go on sale on August 25th! And if you purchase within the first 66 days of this date, you will receive a Magic Key welcome package that includes a commemorative pin and magnet (while supplies last)!
We will be in the queue to purchase our keys on August 25th :) We are so excited to be pass holders once again, and cannot wait for this program to start! See you at the parks!